4/19/2013

Preposition Exercises 2

Test your knowledge of the prepositions for / while / during

1. He's been working  _____  three weeks.
2. I fell asleep  _____  the film.
3. Did you see Donata  _____  your holiday?
4. We talked  _____  an hour.
5. He watched TV  _____  I cooked.
6. _____  our stay in London, we visited a lot of museums.
7. What did you do  _____  you were in London?
8. I think I need to study Polish  _____  a few months before I go there.
9. I came up with a great idea  _____  I was thinking about my class.
10. They drove through the countryside  _____  they were staying in France.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Solutions:
1. He's been working  for   three weeks.
2. I fell asleep  during  the film.
3. Did you see Donata  during  your holiday?
4. We talked  for  an hour.
5. He watched TV  while  I cooked.
6. During  our stay in London, we visited a lot of museums.
7. What did you do  while  you were in London?
8. I think I need to study Polish  for  a few months before I go there.
9. I came up with a great idea  while  I was thinking about my class.
10. They drove through the countryside  while  they were staying in France.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario