7/09/2013

Ejercicios: Coloque en los espacios en blanco la palabra correcta

Coloque en los espacios en blanco la palabra correcta, escogiéndola de la lista que le presentamos:





a) There's going to be a little bit of  _________  tomorrow.
b) I'm going to take my coat. It's  _________  .
c) I'd like a beer. It's  _________  .
d) The weather in the winter is  _________  .
e) My dog hates  _________  . He goes under the bed.
f) There's a  _________  moving across the south-west United States
g) I can't see. It's  _________  .
h) It was really  _________  yesterday.
i) Do you have any  _________  in the winter?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions:

a) There's going to be a little bit of  sun  tomorrow.
b) I'm going to take my coat. It's  dirizzling  .
c) I'd like a beer. It's  boiling  .
d) The weather in the winter is  freezing  .
e) My dog hates  thunder  . He goes under the bed.
f) There's a  hurricane  moving across the south-west United States
g) I can't see. It's  foggy  .
h) It was really  windy  yesterday.
i) Do you have any  snow  in the winter?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario