2/26/2013

Reported Speech


REPORTED SPEECH


EX.   Michael: I work in an office.  Michael said that he worked in an office.

  1. John: I have worked in a hospital.
  2. David: I can swim in the ocean.
  3. My mother: I will cook for you tomorrow.
  4. Andy: I saw your mother a week ago.
  5. My brother: I am doing my homework.
  6. Rose: I had been working all day in the hospital.
  7. Mary: I drank a lot of wine yesterday.
  8. Jennifer: I will see my boyfriend this evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLUTIONS:

  1. John said that he had worked in a hospital.
  2. David said that he could swim in the ocean.
  3. My mother said that she would cook for me the following day.
  4. Andy said that he had seen my mother a week before.  
  5. My brother said that he was doing his homework.
  6. Rose said that she had been working all day in the hospital.
  7. Mary said that she had drunk a lot of wine the day before.
  8. Jennifer said that she would see her boyfriend that evening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario