3/05/2013

Relative Pronouns


Relative Pronouns

Choose the correct relative pronoun(who, which, that, whom, whose, when, why, where):

1. The boy ________ is eating a sandwich is my son.
2. The hotel ________ we stayed at wasn't very cheap.
3. I saw the man ________ wife died last month.
4. I received your letter yesterday, _______ was very interesting.
5. That's the woman for ________ David suffers. 
6. The place _______ I would love to live one day is Copenhagen.
The reason _______ I hate you is that I love you.
8. I'll go out ______ I'm ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions:

1. Who/that
2. Where
3. Whose
4. Which
5. Whom
6. Where
7. Why
8. When

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario